You will play a key role in ensuring that our architecture will be able to support our planned growth from currently 90,000 users to around 400,000 users at the end of the year. However, by building a scalable and reliable architecture you will not only lay the foundation for our European, but also for our worldwide expansion over the next year. Besides working at the intersection of back-end, DevOps and architecture you will also be part of our engineering team working on product in order to spec, build, test and deploy new features for our users.
Who we are
We are Gronda. We enable hospitality professionals and companies to unleash their full potential. With our App and platform users can find jobs, connect and share inspiration & knowledge. For hotels and restaurants, we provide solutions for recruiting and employer branding.
Due to this, already today we are one of the fastest growing start-ups in Austria. We are also the biggest career network for hospitality professionals in the German speaking markets and soon, maybe with your support, also in Europe and worldwide.
Your area of responsibility
- Plan and execute transition to a micro services architecture to help us to scale our business by 5 during 2019
- Build new features that can support our growing userbase
- Help infrastructure team to improve and further develop our current solutions
- Support on designing and maintaining automated release process tools and infrastructure
- Collaborating with other teams to improve process and code
What you should bring
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have a strong track-record in CI/CD technologies, APIs, Amazon Web Services, docker and containerization as well as database
- You have solid experience when it comes to NodeJs, Micro-services & Kubernetes (Openshift and Linux Servers would be a plus)
- You can communicate well in English
- You live in a timezone somewhere between UTC -4 and GMT +2
What else we offer you
- Success critical role in an innovative and international company
- Motivational and development-oriented environment in a young, creative and fast-growing team
- At Gronda your role in the company only depends on your achievements and your personality and not on a hierarchy
- Fully remote job with 2 paid trips a year to our office in the Austrian alps
- Flexibility regarding your work place and time
- A beautiful office in the ‘Werkstätte Wattens’ (Have a look) in Wattens/ Tirol next to Innsbruck
- We are happy to explain additional benefits like learning budget, tech budget and co in a personal conversation