B2B Marketing Manager Italy (m/f)
38.5 h € 27,000 overpay based on experience and skills + share programme
Innsbruck/ Wattens As soon as possible
Your mission as B2B Marketing Manager Italy
You will bring our B2B business to the first non-German speaking market: Italy. While we already have a lot of Italian speaking users, it is now time to provide them with job offers from the best and most prestigious Italian hotels and restaurants. Executing the necessary steps to achieve this is the key part of your role. At the same time, you are getting yourself and the market ready for monetization in 2020.
Who we are
We are Gronda. We enable hospitality professionals and companies to unleash their full potential. With our App and platform users can find jobs, connect and share inspiration & knowledge. For hotels and restaurants, we provide solutions for recruiting and employer branding.
Due to this, already today we are one of the fastest growing start-ups in Austria. We are also the biggest career network for hospitality professionals in the German speaking markets and soon, maybe with your support, also in Europe and worldwide.
Your area of responsibility
[/split_line_heading][fancy-ul icon_type=“font_icon“ icon=“icon-ok“ color=“Accent-Color“ alignment=“left“]During the first 12 months this will be your major tasks.
- Bring the major hotels and restaurants in Italy on Gronda via our exclusive 1-year free membership offer
- Build trust and brand awareness in the Italian market
- Ensure that the companies actively use the platform and post jobs
- Get yourself and the market ready for monetization in 2020
- Derive together with the strategy team key learnings for entering new B2B markets
What you should bring
[/split_line_heading][fancy-ul icon_type=“font_icon“ icon=“icon-ok“ color=“Accent-Color“ alignment=“left“]
- You have excellent communication skills in Italian, both in writing and speaking + you can communicate well in either German or English
- You can communicate with and adapt to the variety of our customers, ranging from family owned 4-star hotels to multi-national 5-star superior hotels and Michelin star restaurants
- You combine the creativity of a marketing native with the persistence and drive of a sales person
- You are a digital native when it comes to CRM systems, marketing tools and the standard MS Office product range
What else we offer you
- Success critical role in an innovative and international company
- Motivational and development-oriented environment in a young, creative and fast-growing team
- At Gronda your role in the company only depends on your achievements and your personality and not on a hierarchy
- Flexibility regarding your work place and time
- A beautiful office in the ‘Werkstätte Wattens’ (Have a look) in Wattens/ Tirol next to Innsbruck
- We are happy to explain additional benefits like learning budget and co in a personal conversation